With Allinonesnap’s buyer protection, we’ve got you covered.
If your item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, you’ll get a full refund if you report the issue to us within 7 days after the delivery time of the seller has passed.
You don’t need to pay to be covered. Your full purchase price including shipping is protected automatically.
Buyer protection will only apply when you pay for your item inside the Allinonesnap Marketplace. We can’t protect you if your purchase was made online but outside of Allinonesnap.
You’re covered if:
- You pay online using Allinonesnap.com
- Your purchase is significantly not as described
- Your item doesn’t arrive
- You purchased multiple items but some are missing upon arrival
The following aren’t covered by Buyer Protection:
- Purchases made outside of Allinonesnap.com
- Items that are as described but not as expected
- Your item arrived later than expected
- You change your mind on your purchase
Buyer Protection Steps
- Open a case [If your item has not arrived or is not as described contact the seller and let them know how they can help resolve the problem
- If you don’t hear back from the seller or can’t reach a resolution after 3 business days, escalate your case to Allinonesnap so that we can help you.
- We’ll review your case and contact you within 48 hours. If your case qualifies and is eligible for Allinonesnap Buyer Protection, Allinonesnap will refund your full purchase price plus original shipping.